Think about and answer the following questions before going on to other pages here.
- What do you think prayer is?
- Do you have any favourite prayers?
- How often do you pray?
- How often do you forget to pray but know you should have?
- Do you pray out loud or quietly, in your mind? Is there a difference between the two?
- Do you pray in front of others?
In 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18, Paul tells us to pray without ceasing. Unfortunately, he didn't give us instructions on how to pray at all, let alone how to pray without ceasing.
Prayer is fundamental to Christian living and yet many Christians are uncomfortable with prayer and unsure of just what to do or how to pray. If you are one of these, then these pages are for you!
Pages in this section: